|September 19, 2014||Filled under Friday Loves|
Hey there! Welcome to Friday!
5 Things About Me Today
1. Things have been a little crazy around here. We are moving soon-ish so we’ve got some boxes going on, some stuff that we should store, but what’s the point if we’re moving soon, sorting and stuff going on. We’ve got a teething baby too so everything has just kind of gone to pot–if you could see the state of my living room. It’s one of those “it’s so overwhelming I can only gather the strength to look at Facebook” kind of things.
2. Also, my baby is 7 months old today. I can’t believe it. I’m in denial so a 7 month update (which will probably be pretty emotional) is being delayed till next week.
3. This is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air, the warm afternoons, the hoodies, pumpkin doughnuts, spiced cider, changing leaves. God really puts on a show in fall.
4. If it is a snowpocalypse again this year I may tell Nate we can move back to Texas. Do not tempt me Polar Vortex.
5. I was cleaning out some stuff in the attic and I have jeans I bought in high school. They were my favorite pair. They don’t fit anymore, they’re worn, and not really in style. But I’m keeping them anyways.
Anyways, enough about me! Let’s look around at some lovely things this week…
5 Links to Love
That’s all for me today–going to tackle this disaster of a house! Wish me luck!
This was kind of a random post so tell me something fun or random about yourself in the comments!
Hello! So I thought it would be fun to have my super-fun and fashionable sister share her favorite nail polish picks for fall! A little about, Becca…when she’s not being my little sister she is a recent college graduate, the best auntie, starting a career in accounting, loves shopping & running, gluten-free foodie, and is hands-down adorable! So without further […] more
So it has been a while since I did a Mythbusters post—well actually I just did that one on the best types of cereals for breakfast. (That was fun! I’m still a big fan of cereal for breakfast!) Today I want to address “running is better than walking”…you may not hear it out loud, but there it is definitely out […] more
Hey there! We still have unpacking to do from our trip, laundry, cleaning and general catching up. Blech. But I do love getting back into a routine. Hoping a more “regular and boring” week will translate into a productive one on lots of fronts–work, blog, house, and packing. So although last week was a lot of fun, it wasn’t my […] more
We had an amazing weekend at the Country Living Fair! We went last year for the first time and it is hopefully going to be an annual girls weekend tradition. This year I left on Thursday and stopped in Shipshewana, Indiana to have lunch with my Grandpa! It was fun to visit with him and we went to a new-to-me […] more