So I’m a little “late” in posting today because 1. My computer died. Which was sad, but literally it was on it’s last leg and Nate bought a new macbook (which he’s like a kid in a candy store with) and passed his chromebook on to me. But I don’t have Live Writer anymore which makes me sad. Any equivalents in google apps or ways to make google docs work for synching to wordpress? 2. Layla has been a crazy lady in the evenings. Lots of tears, nursing, and snuggles happening when she should be sleeping calmly in her bed like usual. I’m hoping she pops her teeth out SOON because I want her evenings to be happy again. (And my sleep back again!) Anyways….
1. I am currently watching old Friends episodes. They make me laugh.
2. Layla and I have been taking late afternoon walks around the neighborhood and I love them! It’s both relaxing and rejuvenating for both of us. We like to end our walks at the splash pad where Layla loves to watch the water.
3. A “capsule wardrobe” is something I found on PInterest…basically you narrow your closet down to 40ish items for each season. Then you pick/buy/bring out old items for the new season. Supposedly the simplicity reduces frustration and helps you be more creative with what you have. It interests me…but I’m not sure if I could do it. I recently bought this dress and it would for sure be in my capsule…so versatile!
4. Evening cups of tea are becoming my thing. Just a nice relaxing way to unwind and signal to my taste buds that we are done eating for the day. Ahh… Blueberry tea is making me particularly happy.
5. I’m loving summer! This cooler weather we are having is a bit odd, but I don’t mind it as long as it stays this way for awhile and doesn’t plunge us into another polar vortex is October or something ridiculous like that!
Have a fantastic weekend!
What is your favorite tv show of all time?
Would you ever try a “capsule wardrobe”?
What are you loving this week?