Hello! Happy Friday! Happy loong weekend! I’m excited for everyone else to have a long weekend, but Nate is basically still working his regular schedule and you know #momlife…there are no weekends. I just pray Layla sleeps soundly through the night. And pour the coffee.
Monday–Strength Circuit from YourTrainerPaige
Wednesday–Metabolic circuit workout
Thursday–2.3 mile run
Friday–I SHOULD do another strength workout, but it hasn’t happened quite yet.
Also, I signed up for the Fall Bootcamp from Your Trainer Paige. I really like her style and approach to workouts so I’m excited for this 8 week program! It doesn’t start until September 15 though. Until then I’m focusing on getting in 2 strength workouts and 2-3 cardio workouts a week with a goal to run a straight 5K by the end of September. Go me! Now, I need to find a 5K.
Stop Watching the Years Go By
Tons of Healthy Back to School Snack Ideas from yesterdays post!
- Loving the slightly cooler days…fall is my favorite, but I’m not rushing summer away.
- We are moving! Not very far…literally just around the corner to another camp house, but it has 3 bedrooms, a laundry room, more storage space, and a great back yard. We probably won’t move till early October, but we are excited!
- I’m loving that my mom and dad are coming up for part of the weekend and on Labor Day we are going to an extended family picnic. Layla is going to meet all her Willsea family!
- I’m loving my essential oils from Young Living! I love diffusing them in the house. My favorites are peace and calm and purification. I swear diffusing them makes my house seem cleaner.
- I’m also loving Intuitive Eating— a great book about making peace with eating and quitting the diet cycle. It’s given me a lot to think about. The basic tenant is when you are hungry eat the food you desire until you are satisfied. It seems incredibly simple, but for me there is a lot more going on to my eating than just being hungry. Anyways…I’d highly recommend it, especially if you’re a chronic dieter.
That’s all the love I have for today! Hopefully you have a great holiday weekend and get to kick back and take a rest from your labor.
Any good books you’ve read lately?
Favorite article, recipe or blog you’d like to share?
Linking up to Fitness Friday , Five Things Friday.