Yay Friday!! Hope your day is off to a great start! We’ve had a cuddly morning around our house which was wonderful! And I’m enjoying the sunshine with my mug of joe before moving on to tackle laundry and grocery shopping today.
- Salted Chocolate Almond Bars–These look soo good! I’m craving the chocolate and salty combo!
- Easy Microwave Potato Chips–I love doing baked potato chips, but these are perfect if you are in a rush!
- Apple Baked Oatmeal–I made this for MOPS on Thursday and it was soo good! I swapped cinnamon/sugar for the caramel topping, but I just love baked oatmeal!
- Now that I’m running more again I really want a fancy GPS watch. I think I want the Polar M400 with heart rate monitor, but it is pricy. Decisions, decisions! I just need to bite the (expensive) bullet and go for it.
- 5 Ways to Have More Fun with Your Workouts–Cause if it’s not fun, you’re not going to do it!
- Truths About Running for Weight Loss–While you absolutely can run to lose weight when you get into longer distances (1 hour plus) you aren’t going to have the same weight loss results. This article helped confirm my plan to NOT do a half marathon this spring and focus instead on weight loss and running shorter distances.
- Girls night out. Last night went shopping and to fro-yo with friends! It was so nice to get out and shop without wrangling a baby/toddler.
- I also spent seriously too much money at Ulta…that store is kryptonite to me! But I got a new foundation and Benefit’s Porefessional minimizing creaml, which is absolutely fantastic. It makes any makeup look way better and I can’t believe I’ve gone this long without getting it again.
- Warm weather. I feel like I could say this a million times and it will not get old! I love that my Michigan is starting to thaw….and that sunshine feels awesome! I can’t wait to get our grill out! I’m also already thinking about planting a little garden…nothing too crazy…maybe zucchini, tomatoes, green peppers, green beans, and snap peas. And maybe squash or pumpkins. Maybe our garden won’t be so little! Haha!
- My baby girl. I know I’m a gushing, proud mama, but seriously, this cutie melts my heart! It is so amazing to see her developing into her own little person. One of my favorite things now is dancing with her! She’s such a cute dancer!
Hope you have a great weekend! What are you loving this week?
In case you missed it:
(I guess 5 was the number of the week! lol!)