Hey there! Happy Friday! This week just flew by for me–we did lots of fun things and were out and about nearly every day. I’m looking forward to a slow day today at home with my baby girl!
Here are a few of the things I’m loving this week:
- Running Safety Tips–It’s so important to be safe while you are out on the roads!
- Working Out for Two–Great tips and visuals for pregnant women!
- 10 Reasons You’ve Quit Working Out and How to Get Started Again–YES!
- 10 Hidden Veggie Baked Goods–YUM! I love it when my veggies taste like a muffin or pancake!
- 25 Delicious Low Carb Grain-Free Cereals–I love cold cereal! Definitely would love to try these!
- Pumpkin Chip Cookies–Seriously, guys, make these.
Stuff to Buy
- Lovable Livable Home by John & Sherry of Young House Love! –They’re so cute! Definitely need the inspiration and this book looks fabulous!
- Gray Cardigan–I just realized I got rid of my old one away last spring due to multiple holes. RIP favorite sweater. Now I have a gap in my closet that I need to fill! Love this option from Loft
- I’m starting to think about some of the baby stuff we will need again! We are keeping our eye out for a new pack and play, double stroller, and a few other odds and ends, but thankfully we have all the other necessities still and we like and used most of the things we have from when Layla was little.
- Date night happening tonight! We are so excited to go to a movie together! We went away to Mackinac is September but didn’t do any other date nights so we are overdue for a night out!
- We had a great time at Gull Meadow Farms on Wednesday night! Layla loved everything about it and held up well all the way through a late dinner! She is crazy about apples!
- I’m really enjoying my Priscilla Shirer Bible study One in a Million. It’s about the Israelites journey to the promised land. I’ve always been a little harsh on those folks (Why do they whine so much?) but I’m finding much I can relate to and many lessons to heed in their stories. The study has given me perspective on some wilderness “what the heck is God doing” times and encouragement to expect God to do BIG things in my life!
What are some of the things you are loving this week?