This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaterMadeExciting #CollectiveBias
This summer I got completely hooked on sparkling water. As I was plunking down cash every week for my sparkling addiction, I was kicking myself for getting rid of our SodaStream, a couple of years earlier. We had stopped drinking as much pop so I didn’t see any need to keep it around, but the sparkling water opportunity had me majorly regretting my decision.
A couple of weeks ago I got the opportunity to partner with SodaStream and try out their SodaStream Power, an automatic sparkling water maker. I love that the SodaStream Power was so easy to use! It has one touch button that adds varying levels of fizz to your drink and the canister just clicks in place.
I received 4 flavors to try: Raspberry Cranberry Zero (made with stevia), Berry Blend, Apple Cucumber, and Blackurrent Lime. They are delicious and I appreciate some of the unique flavor combinations.
Since we are getting close to the holidays I decided to use the SodaStream Power to make a beautiful and lower-calorie cranberry raspberry sparkling punch to share at parties and get-togethers or just because it’s Christmas and you deserve to drink something delicious and pretty!
- 4 cups sparkling Raspberry Cranberry water, chilled
- 4 cups plain sparkling water, chilled
- 4 cups 100% cranberry juice, chilled
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup cranberries
- Fill soda stream canister with water. Attach to SodaStream Power. Fizz at highest level.
- Pour into pitcher or punch dish.
- Repeat process with Soda Stream Power to fizz water. Add raspberry cranberry mix to canister slowly.
- Add to pitcher along with cranberry juice and berries. Stir carefully.
- Serve immediately, with ice if needed.
Drinking sparkling water is a great way to stay hydrated and still enjoy the fizz of soda without the extra calories. I’m looking forward to mixing up some of my own sparkling water concoctions with the SodaStream Power! You can purchase the SodaStream Power online (free shipping on orders of $50 or more) or in many of your favorite retailers.
Which of SodaStream’s sparkling water flavors would you like to try?