Happy Friday!! I am just going to start putting random numbers after my Friday Loves posts…I’ve been doing them for awhile and have no gumption to track how many I’ve done so far soooo yeah. Hope you don’t mind!
Can you guys believe Christmas is a week away! Crazy! We still have to bake Christmas cookies, pick up a few more stocking stuffers, and then we have a couple family Christmases in the upcoming weeks, plus my birthday! (Come back Monday for an awesome birthday giveaway!!!) So here are some things I am loving this week!
- Christmas shopping…online! I have done almost all my Christmas shopping online this year. (Check out my Amazon lists for Foodies, Fitness Fanatics, and Baby/Toddlers!) While I love getting out in the hustle and bustle of shopping, doing it with my toddler is not something I want to tackle. I have a few little things still to pick up, but it’s great to be mostly finished shopping!
- Online thrift shopping. More online shopping, but it is seriously so much easier than going with my little one! I love Schoola (use this link for a $20 credit!) and ThredUp (use link for $20 credit too!). Both offer a variety of brands and prices, but you can stack discount and referral points and get clothes for DIRT CHEAP. This is perfect since Layla is a little destructo in her clothes and I have a hard time justifying spending a lot of money on maternity clothes. Win-win!
- Experiencing Christmas with Layla! She loves our tree, is learning to sing Away in a Manger, and we took her to a live nativity last week. She’s also a big fan of the Christmas cookies! It’s so wonderful to share this holiday with her!
- Good news on our ultrasound this week! My placenta has moved and we are clear for a non-caesarean birth. The little man looked great and was very active!
- Star Wars-The Force Awakens. Yes we went to opening night. It was awesome! Really fun and soo good. Plus we got in a little Christmas shopping while we waited and we had amazing seats!
Come back on Monday because I am going to be doing a fun giveaway for my birthday! Yes, I am giving YOU all a present for my birthday! And then things will get quiet on the blog for a little while as I (and I hope you too) focus on my family and relaxing over Christmas.
Also, if you’re thinking about kicking off your new year with a new fitness program, check out The Master’s Hammer and Chisel, the new workout dvd program from Beachbody (the makers of P90x, Piyo, and 21 Day Fix). It looks awesome and is a great strength focused program (but not as much plyometrics, aka jumping around, as Insanity or P90X3). If you want to get the program or any other one to start Jan 1st you need to order by December 21st! I can also hook you up with an amazing challenge group for additional accountability and encouragement during your training when you order through me! (Click Shop>Fitness Program>Master Hammer and Chisel or whatever workout program you’re interested in.)
Hope you have an awesome weekend! May the force be with you. 😉
Are you watching Star Wars? Do you like online or in person shopping better?