There is a lot of information about growing your blog out there on the internet–some of the advice is great, some of it isn’t the right fit for your blog or readers, and some of it is just plain crap. It can be really overwhelming to find advice for blog growth the right way, but I have used an amazing resource to grow my blog traffic and income in the past year!
Elite Blog Academy is the biggest investment I have made in my blog. I remember being on vacation and tentatively biting the bullet to be a part of the spring 2015 Elite Blog Academy. I was nervous to take such a big step for my blog, but after talking with my husband and getting his thumbs up AND having the exact amount needed in my Paypal to pay for the class (definite God-push forward!), I decided that I needed some guidance and direction to grow my blog.
I am so glad I did! I learned a lot from the Elite Blog Academy and I greatly benefitted from having the curriculum and assignments all laid out for me. (What can I say, I’m a nerd who loves school!)
So here are my top reasons for joining Elite Blog Academy…
- Guided video content to build your blog, the right way! The course focuses on producing amazing content for your readers, the best foundation for growth. Ruth Soukup gives clear guidance and advice for growing your blog in helpful video.
- Homework! Yes, I love homework. It’s easy to get information overload when it comes to blogging and the simple homework helps keep you moving forward and on track.
- Extra printables and guides–so MUCH helpful information in these extras!
- Weekly Q & A sessions with Ruth Soukup, creator of Living Well, Spending Less. She’s an incredibly valuable source of information and experience.
- Bloggers forum to share tips, ask questions, and get input from other bloggers who “get it”.
- Access to the academy FOREVER. So if you want to retake or revisit sections, you can! If you want to go slower than the current class, it’s totally okay! When they update the information, you get access! I love this and am planning on retaking the course and redoing the assignments in their updated 2.0 form.
- And finally, perhaps the biggest reason is growth! In the first 3 months of 2015 I made an average of $400 blogging, after joining EBA I increased my monthly income average to $536, an increase of 34% of my total income. I also saw an increase in my pageviews by an average of 4500 a month after joining Elite Blogging Academy. Now my growth wasn’t wild or overnight. It was so slow and steady, some forward movement-some regression-more forward, absolutely no get-rich-quick schemes. My growth allowed me to quit my part-time job and focus solely on blogging and while raising my baby girl! This was a HUGE GOAL of mine and while I loved my part time job at camp, it’s such a blessing to just have one “job” on my plate.
And finally, maybe the Elite Blog Academy isn’t for you if…
- You aren’t ready to commit 10 extra hours a week to growing your blog through this course. I probably spent an 2 hours a night dedicated to working specifically through the course, not just my normal blogging. It was a lot for awhile, but definitely worth it!
- You are into DIY and you’d rather figure out things by yourself. Yes, you can get some of the information for free from other sources, but collecting and executing it in a timely manner is another story.
- You aren’t a semi-established blogger. While this info would be helpful from the get-go, I think it would be too overwhelming for me when I was just starting out. Or if you are happy with the your level of growth and progress of your blog then this class isn’t for you. But if you are ready to take your small blog to the next level and already have a basic grasp of WordPress, social media, and SEO, jump on board and get ready to grow!
I would highly recommend jumping on board with Elite Blog Academy when it launches on February 22nd! If you want to get a taste of what EBA is like you can sign up for the LIVE webinar, “A Simple Framework for Success: 4 Steps Every Blogger Needs to Take” which will be held on Thursday, February 25th at 10am EST. I have no doubt that it will have AWESOME content that you can apply right away. Ruth is seriously giving away AMAZING content and even if you just take advantage of all the FREE goodies you will learn so much!
While EBA is expensive at $499 remember you get access to the course for LIFE! Also, you can pay in 12 payments of $49 a month. I love that this is an option now so you can grow, earn more and pay for the class as you go! Remember access to the course closes on February 26th! If you sign up by 11:59 PM on Tuesday, February 23rd you’ll also get access to Ruth’s Daily Productivity Guide! (I’m stoked to get mine!)
This course has taught me so much and made me a higher quality and more efficient blogger! I know WHERE and HOW to spend my valuable time. I’ve put in the work and seen blog growth the right way!
What strategies or products have you used to grow your blog?
This post contains affiliate links (small kickback for me, no extra cost for you!) to the Elite Blogging Academy.