So I often get asked what are my favorite ________ (fill in the blank) related to fitness and healthy living. Although I link to a lot of my favorite healthy living resources in various posts, I want to have one central place where I list them all. Here are some of my favorite resources for health and fitness plans, motivation, recipes, and more! I’m sure this list will grow and expand too!
- Beachbody Fitness Dvd programs-special love to Piyo and Turbojam! (email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on my challenge groups!)
- 10 minute Solutions dvds (available on Amazon.com)-great for beginners!
- Gina Harney at fitnessista.com—free workouts and challenges!
- Women’s Health or Men’s Health Big Book of Exercises (available on Amazon or any major bookstore)
- Jeff Galloway method for Run to walk programs or any length of running program. I used his plans for both of my half marathon trainings.
- Couch 2 5K App
- Runkeeper App
For Healthy Recipes:
- 100 Days of Real Food.com and cookbook – One of my FAVORITES!
- 21 Day Sugar Detox – going on a sugar detox is a great way to take things to the next level in terms of improving your health.
- I love to modify recipes from The Pioneer Woman and the Betty Crocker Cookbook!
For Emotional Eaters and Chronic Dieters
- The Chalene Show Podcast
Planning and Organization
- What to Eat Pad (what I use to plan our meals)
- May Design Health and Fitness Journal
- Organize Yourself Skinny.com
I hope you utilize these resources as you continue to build your healthiest life! I would also encourage you to surround yourself with positive, healthy friends and influences whether in “real life” or on social media. Be with people who bring you up and are supportive of your journey. Don’t be afraid to ask questions of your favorite fit friend, join a gym or group fitness class, or take a cooking class. Challenge yourself constantly!
What are your favorite healthy living resources?
This post contains affiliate links to products I use and love.