Hey there friends! Can you believe we are into October already? It’s seriously crazy–this year has been awesome and has flown by! I wanted to be sure I recorded my October goals for the month; I love taking time to sent some intentionality for my month.
- Lose 6 pounds during October. I plan to track calories using MyFitnessPal and continue working out running and using 21 Day Fix, Piyo, and Cize workouts. I love that my Beachbody workouts I can do in 30-40 minutes in my living room or just by popping over to the small gym at our camp.
- Run a 5K! Yay! Guys, I’m so excited to get back into running. I tried to get back into it this summer, but my body was still not quite ready. But I’ve gone out a couple times and it feels good so Nate and I are going to run a Jack-O-Lantern 5K trail run at the end of the month. I’m excited to run this together!!
- Clean out basement- Ugh! You guys our basement is atrocious. We must purge, sort and get control of it.
- Stick to cash budget- Sigh….Dave Ramsey would be ashamed. Our biggest budget buster is eating out, second only to Amazon. Prime shipping just makes buying all the things too easy! But we are ready to really be committed to our budget. Woot!
- Blog 10 times (2-3 times per week) My blogging over the summer/since Barrett was born has been super-spotty. Sorry folks. But now that he is bigger and we are in a two kids routine I want to get back to consistently blogging again.
- Read a book – Uh, actually already finished this because I got sucked into The Pilot’s Wife, which my sister accidentally left here. So I guess I’ll read 2 books! Any book recommendations? I like fiction (mystery, historic, anything really that’s not too creepy), Christian living, business/leadership, and biographies.
- Go on a date night (We have plans to go to ArtPrize in Grand Rapids this weekend! I can’t wait-we’ve never been! )
We have a lot of fun things planned for October: our apple-cider making trip to Middlebury, IN, bonfires, and our annual pumpkin carving party! It is such a fun month and the weather is just fantastic in Michigan-love-love-love!
What goals do you have for this month? What book should I read next?